Learning and Development Assistant Manager
- Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd. , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1800 Competitive
- Posted: 15 May 2018
- Learning & Development Implementation and Organization
- Mainly being responsible for Training Needs Analysis to develop Learning Calendar for a year.
- Conducting necessary analysis to come up with recommendations for learning initiatives.
- Sourcing training service agency to generate training contents and follow up on the process to develop training programs.
- Organizing training classes upon planned including logistics arrangement and procurement process.
- Organizing On-boarding program/ Orientation for new hires
- Coordinating with other departments and HR to generate contents and frequently updating orientation classes
- Conducting On-boarding program for new hires as planned.
- SAE Training plan conducting and monitoring
- Conducting and monitoring Soft skills programs as required
- Designing and preparing Learning and Development communication as well as training materials
- Supporting L&D Manager in projects that support the delivery of Learning & Development
- Assist to Manager in budget and expense controlling for Learning and Development
- Training data management and reporting as required.
- Possess at least Bachelor Degree preferably Human Resources, Business Management
- Requires at least 5+ years high-tech or FMCG full-time training experience and talent development
- Expert communication skills and good training skills
- Team player with ability to work with various stakeholders & levels of employees/executives
- Strong knowledge of HR systems implementations
- Proactive initiative and communication style
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
About Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung wants to inspire the world and shape the future with transformative ideas and innovations, giving people the power to experience new opportunities and discover waves of technological revolutions. Very rapidly, we are redefining the worlds of smartphones, TVs, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions.
Established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies and continuously been recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Today, our global network has reached 325,000+ employees across 80+ countries.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Human Resources Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- High Technology Jobs
- High Technology Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Ho Chi Minh