Head of Sales - Digital Appliances Business
- Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd. , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 4500 Competitive
- Posted: 13 Jun 2018
A. Sales Management
1. Manage sales turnover (revenue), stocks and AR
2. Market index management: market share, model mix, API (Average Price Index), ASP (Average Selling Price), DRR (Dealer Recommendation Ratio).
3. Continuously optimize & consider channel’s evolution among distributor, dealer, hyper store and other multinational and/ or local chain store
- Regularly review channel’s performance and take proper action to ensure the company’s principal being followed. Design and check scientific performance measuring criteria.
- Authority to cancel existing dealer and/or appoint new dealer according to regular review result
- Propose new dealer margin structure after agreement of involved parties
4. Store display Management
- Acquisition of premium location store and/or corner in store
- Theme focused in-store display
- Consistence display throughout stores
- Continuous evaluation with competitor‘s display
5. Regular feedback of market situation to marketing & concerned parties
- Extend store converge of several major products (refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, room air-conditioner, vacuum cleaner, etc.) to make reliable “daily sell out monitoring system”
- Collect and carry out survey on competitors (new model, promotion, price drop, etc.)
6. Regarding marketing plan to give basic idea of program to sales group
7. Responsible for P & L for Digital Appliance business
8. Manage the team of Sales & Product Marketing to achieve the goal set by company.
B. Retail marketing management: Have a team major for this, with functions:
- Retail management for dealers
- Training team.
- Education: MBA/BA degree or above with major of International Trade, Business Administration, Marketing.
- Related experience: at least 10 years work experience in Sales management level in multi-national companies (prior experience in electronics is preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation skills, leadership skills and developing customers
- Good command in English & Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and high team work spirit.
- Can work well under pressure
- Active and future-oriented.
About Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung wants to inspire the world and shape the future with transformative ideas and innovations, giving people the power to experience new opportunities and discover waves of technological revolutions. Very rapidly, we are redefining the worlds of smartphones, TVs, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions.
Established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies and continuously been recognized as one of the top 10 global brands. Today, our global network has reached 325,000+ employees across 80+ countries.
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Samsung Vina Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Sales Jobs
- Sales Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs
- FMCG - Household / Personal Care Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs
- Electrical/Electronics/Components Jobs in Ho Chi Minh